We asked and you answered.
You submitted your most pressing questions through the Girl Defined Instagram page. We took the top six questions asked and turned them into a Q & A video.
We answer questions like…
- Thoughts on the use of birth control and contraception in marriage?
- Can you actively “look” for a boyfriend while waiting/trusting that God has it? What’s the balance?
- Long distance relationship-sticking to boundaries when you are together?
- What to do when I get a comment from someone like, “you’re still single?” How do I respond and deal with that?
- How do you navigate being just friends with a guy when he is interested, but you are not?
- How should you stay focused on God and not on the guy that you like?