It’s HARD being a Christian girl today’s culture. In fact, it’s so hard, that 80% of highly churched teens walk away from their by age 29.
Thankfully, we have hope to succeed because of God’s Grace.
“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Here are 8 practical strategies to help you stand strong during the college years.
1. Spend Time in the Word Every Day
2. Pray for Strength
3. Find a Church and Attend Weekly
4. Get Involved in a Bible Study
5. Get Yourself a Mentor
6. Surround Yourself with Godly Friends
7. Choose to be the Influencer
8. Always Keep the Big Picture in Mind