It doesn’t take much to make someone’s day. Since the Christmas season is all about giving and blessing others, make it your goal to intentionally bless someone this month.
To help you do that, we have a fun December challenge for you!
Over the next few weeks, go out of your way to make someone else’s day by doing one of the following actions:
- Give them a surprise Christmas Angel gift.
2. Pay for someone’s food/coffee order in a drive-thru.
3. Pray for someone and text them your prayer.
4. Do a random task or project for a family member or friend.
5. Write an encouraging note to someone.
We challenge you to makes someone’s day this December by picking something from that list and doing it for them. Comment below once you do it letting us know which one you picked.
Also, if you have additional ideas, share them below!