Year after year goes by and you wonder if anyone will ever ask you out on a date.
Whether you’re in your teens, twenties, thirties, or even forties, it can be really hard if you’ve never been asked out or even pursued by a guy.
What not to do?
- Don’t believe the lie that you are less than.
- Don’t find your identity in having a guy or not having a guy.
- Don’t chase down guys out of desperation
- Don’t settle because you just want a guy.
What to do?
- Trust that God is good and sovereign (Prov 3:5-6).
- Thrive in your singleness by living for God
- Get a mentor. Ask for spiritual and practical help.
- Find good community and get involved