I started thinking about this topic when I was thirteen years old.
I read a book that challenged me to start praying for my future husband. I opened up my journal and wrote down my five biggest prayers and heart cries for the man I will one day marry.
My list of prayers for my future husband:
1. That he would not have a love for the world.
2. That he would think of others above himself.
3. That he would guard his mind.
4. That he would be committed to spiritual growth.
5. That he would have a 1st Corinthians 13 love.
I wrote these prayers down years ago and have been praying them ever since.
Will you pray for your future husband?
I want to challenge you to start praying for your future husband. Make up a list of a few things that you can start praying for. On this list try to focus on the spiritual. Feel free to borrow mine if you want.